Bar & Bat Mitzvahs with DB Creativity
Our vast experience with the Jewish community makes us an excellent fit for your child’s Bar or Bat Mitzvah. It is a special time in your family’s life, and we would be honored to be a part of it.
Start to Finish Planning
Your child’s Bar or Bat Mitzvah will be one of the most exciting days of their life. Put your minds at ease and let DB Creativity provide creative ideas and assist with planning from start to finish. Send us an email to learn more about our packages.
Bar/Bat Mitzvah Design and Decor
DB Creativity is the leading bar and bat mitzvah designer in Los Angeles, bringing each family's unique and custom design dreams to life.
Our unique approach:
- A brainstorm sessions with your son or daughter to build connection and pride
- Incorporating mitzvah projects with design elements and accent pieces
- Creative budgeting ideas to balance your child's wish list and your budget perimeters
- Transforming the room through lighting design and unique rental ideas
- Design board creation to bring the ideas to life so you can visualize how the elements work together
- Diverse group of designers for your event including florists, painters, Etsy shop owners, craft lovers, foam core artists, acrylic designers, graphic artists, calligraphers, printers, and beyond!
The sky is the limit, and we look forward to creating excitement and intrigue for your event!
Click here to get us started on a custom decor quote for you or give us a call to set up a free design consultation at our studio in Encino: 818-565-6833
When you book with us, you are supporting a business that is philanthropic and supports the community around us. Email us to find out more!
Donate your flower/succulent centerpieces
We are honored to extend further into our community by hopefully brightening someone’s day with flowers from your special event. When you decide to donate your gently used event’s centerpieces, you are placing them in homes of our neighbors who are enduring some of the hardest days of their lives.
Donate your leftover sweets
to the PALS program
Sometimes at our end of night tables (such as candy, popcorn, cookies, etc.) there are leftovers. Instead of taking home the leftovers, you can choose to have us donate to the local PALS program which goes directly to kids in our community at after school programs.
Supporting the LA Foster Youth
Through mitzvah projects and event donations, we support youth living in foster and group homes in LA County. This includes back to school supplies, sports equipment, children's clothing, toys, and beyond.